- Segmental Retaining Walls
- Residential concrete and paver flatwork; patios, driveways, sidewalks, walkways, porches, pool decks, and garage floor installation
- Standard broom finish, smooth finish and decorative stamped concrete finishes
- Installation of concrete and paver steps
- Columns, seating walls and garden wall construction
- Fire pit and outdoor fireplace construction
- Acid staining and concrete coloring
- Concrete tear-out and removal
- Sod and mulch installation
With thousands of companies and individual entities that offer hardscape services throughout the area, it is not always easy to choose a contractor. In fact, some of the hardscape service providers are simply individual handymen that are looking to supplement their income. While this may seem great on the person’s budget, the truth is that without proper training and experience in this field, the property owner may actually be left with a costly mess on their hands.
Blue Ridge is not a franchise or a large corporation. We are a fully insured small business who takes pride in our work. Blue Ridge has proven results for their work in the hardscape service industry. We have built a solid reputation through the area by providing our customers with expert results. Home and business owners will have the opportunity to be a part of the entire process when working with our reputable company. These property owners experience a one of a kind sense of security and pride that can only be obtained with working with an honest and reliable contractor.
All of our services start off with a Free Consultation. We want to meet you, and find the best service to fit your goals and budget. Hardscaping with total transformation can make a huge difference for the value and enjoyability of your home.